graph

How Axion grew to a $50M marketcap in only 6 weeks!

The world of cryptocurrencies has undergone several transformative events in recent years. Beginning with Bitcoin, and then moving on to the smart contracts of Ethereum, followed by growing regulatory acceptance within major economies, it's been an exciting start to the 21st century. And now, a new cryptocurrency has made its debut that aims to take the next big step for the industry. It's called Axion, and it's a revolutionary crypto-investment vehicle aimed squarely at income investors.

Giants Digital is leading a marketing- and PR campaign for Axion. Beginning with a specialized individual investor outreach project, GD spoke personally to over 1000 individual investors a week, educating them about the potential of Axion. GD then began a massive PR campaign, publishing content to major outlets such as ZeroHedge, TechTimes, SeekingAlpha, Marketwatch, Hackernoon and Forbes, ultimately driving in new investors from all financial areas and helping to raise the market cap from a few thousand to over $50 Million in only 6 weeks.

Visit our Axion PR roadmap for all publications

Visit Axion
graph

Giants Digital is helping to raise $2-4BN for IndoVest Capital STO

IndoVest Capital Inc. is a newly formed private equity company whose mandate is direct investment in Indonesia in the following industries: oil & gas, mining & refining, infrastructure and renewable energy. The primary purpose of IndoVest is to maximize cash flow via project finance investments in collaboration with the Indonesian government. IndoVest is using a security token developed by Tokensoft to raise $2 to $4 billion in permanent equity capital. Giants Digital is the leading marketing Company for IndoVest and is running a world-wide marketing and PR campaign to generate liquidity and trade volume.

Visit IndoVest Capital Inc.
WE FEATURE OUR CLIENTS ON:

Globally Connected

Giants Digital is proud of its vast network of partners, agencies and clients around the globe. We are active in all time zones and are able to fulfill any given task at a faster success rate than our competitors, providing services such as:

  • Crowd-Funding Campaigns
  • STO/IEO Marketing Campaigns
  • Blockchain Services
  • Investor Meetups
  • Roadshows
  • Digital Marketing/SEO/SEM/SMM
  • Web/Print/Media design
  • PR Publishing on Forbes, Financial Times etc.
See all services
graph

Team & Partners

We are your clever, calculating coconspirators, bent on getting you a bigger piece of that market share pie. Because who doesn’t like pie?

We pride ourselves in the fact that we openly partner with carefully selected industry leading agencies world wide. We do so because that is what is best for you. In order to deliver on our promise of providing our clients with the absolute best services available, we onboard various agencies with complimentary skill sets and go to work. At Giants Digital we want what’s best for you, and 90% of the time that’s us, but for the other 10% we bring in those we trust.

team
Jeff
CEO GD Advanced Tech
team
Sergey
X10 Partner
team
Will
CrowdCreate Partner
team
Andrej
PR/Publisher
team
Philip
GD Partner Executive Europe
team
Judy
Digital Marketing
team
Mandeep
GD India / SEM
team
Debbie
Software development
Our valued clients & partners